[Tango-artists] A Bunch of Icons 2

Oliver Charles depth.of.field at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 01:00:11 PDT 2006

Sorry, it was help-about - for some reason I thought it was help contents
*smacks head*. Anyway, that'll be fine for help-about :-)  I like the idea
of having a faint descriptor (presumably over the paper), but that isn't
likely to be very clear at lower resolutions.

Hopefully, someone else can do some reviewing, I'm no artist ;-)
- Ollie