[Tango-artists] Intern position filled

Landy DeField landy at revelinux.com
Tue Apr 25 11:41:25 PDT 2006

On Mon, 2006-04-24 at 22:27 +0200, Andreas Nilsson wrote:
> Another idea would be to collect the money within the tango-project and
> then use the money for tango-contributors to go to conferences and tell
> others about this nice projects of ours. The money could also be used to
> print t-shirts or something (yeah, I would really like a tango-t-shirt).
> Well, just a idea...
> - Andreas

Concerning the idea for T-shirts we at REVELinux gear would be more than
happy to create a Tango shirt. 100% of the profits from all of the
merchandise sold at REVELinux gear go to the developers and maintainers
of F/OSS projects. This means that 100% of the profits from the Tango
merchandise would go to the Tango project. This is our way of giving
back to the many incredible F/OSS projects that exist. We currently have
an EU http://www.spreadshirt.net/shop.php?sid=49100 shop and a US
http://www.spreadshirt.com/shop.php?sid=2718 shop available. As you can
see we are already funding and promoting several F/OSS projects in this
way. You might also notice the low prices. We set things up this way so
that more people could afford the merchandise and therefore more people
will be promoting F/OSS projects. In order for us to add the Tango
project we would need to have the blessings of the maintainers or
developers. No matter what the decision may be, we really appreciate
your community based project and we follow this list with much interest.
Thank you all very much.
theobroma and lando