[Tango-artists] Intern position filled

Andreas Nilsson nisses.mail at home.se
Mon Apr 24 13:27:52 PDT 2006

Matt Chaput wrote:

> It's probably crazy, and it would probably drive a corporate
> accountant mad. But I wonder if it could work. There are enough people
> out there doing icons and giving them away. Not all of them of equal
> talent, but... I wonder if the talented ones would say to themselves
> "Self, I was going to do an icon of a duck for nothing, but if I do an
> icon of a film camera I get $10 (or $8, or 5 pounds...) and I can at
> least supersize my fries tonight!"
Another idea would be to collect the money within the tango-project and
then use the money for tango-contributors to go to conferences and tell
others about this nice projects of ours. The money could also be used to
print t-shirts or something (yeah, I would really like a tango-t-shirt).
Well, just a idea...
- Andreas