[Tango-artists] Did I do it right?

Andreas Nilsson nisses.mail at home.se
Thu Aug 17 10:34:59 PDT 2006

Viper550 wrote:
> Okay, on my Windows computer, I just got the new Lego Mindstorms NXT
> robotics set, and I made a new icon for my dock program using the
> Tango guidelines. Did I do it right? I was not sure if the logo would
> be considered made of Glass or Plastic so I made a version with some
> gloss and one without. But still, did I follow the guidelines correctly?
>
> Viper550
Hi Viper550!
Nice to see new work by you.
Do you think you can provide a link to the original logo?
It's a bit hard seeing how it is supposed to look like without reference.
I think alt. 2 is better, as lego is made out of plastic, but I will
have to see what the mindstorms logo look like first.
Keep up the good work, man!
- Andreas