[Tango-artists] Did I do it right?

Taliessin Penfound tpenfound at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 05:14:15 PDT 2006

Another way to approach it might be to completely ignore the original
logo, and make an icon more representative of the device itself. Take a
look at the attached SVG (screenshot at
http://www.darkt.net/pic/Mindstorm%20Brainstorm.png), it's a five-minute
quick-and-dirty
Lego brick with the media-memory icon abusively imported. It seems like
it could be a start for a generic Mindstorms app icon, maybe? I
associate the shape that's in your Mindstorms app screenshot more with
Space Invaders than a programmable Lego brick, myself.