[Tango-artists] (no subject)

Trevor Vallender trevorv at riseup.net
Mon Jan 23 11:43:37 PST 2006

Hi,

I was just wondering if there are any plans to create a space on the Tango
site for non-icon art, such as wallpapers and splash screens. There is a
growing amount of such art, and I think it would be nice to at least link to
it from tango-project.org, as it all helps to create a consistent visual
appearance.

I know of at least a couple of nice wallpapers out there.

And, as you might of guessed, the real reason for bringing this up was to
plug
a GDM theme and splash I have made using Tango icons. The URLs are below.

http://gnome-look.org/content/show.php?content=34281 (GDM Theme)
http://gnome-look.org/content/show.php?content=34287 (Splash screen)

Thanks,
Trevor Vallender.