[Tango-artists] Icon Corrections

Chris Hale slythfox at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 16:41:34 PST 2006

I've just joined this tango artists list in order to help and
contribute to the tango icons. I've used tango icons for various
projects, and as well as a tango Firefox theme.  (There are three
firefox themes that I know of.  Mine is the one called Unofficial
Tango.)

There were a couple of things I wanted to say, but I have not been
subscribing to this list long enough to know if these have been talked
about yet.

The unlock lock was updated a bit ago, then removed. I'm sure this has
been addressed, but the grove on the open lock was on the wrong side.

In the icon gallery, the folder-visiting 16x16 icon does not match the
two bigger versions. (It looks like the other two are like the
folder-open icons, while the 16x16 looks like the folder
folder-drag-accept icon.)

- Chris
P.S. Here is the link to my tango ff theme:
http://www.quate.net/archive/firefox/
P.S.S. Sorr if this email was sent twice. There was apparently an
error when I sent it the first time.