[Tango-artists] Icon requests

Eugenia Loli-Queru eloli at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 12 22:55:54 PDT 2006

> Cool! It looks as though the main category icons on the home page have
> suffered some re-sizing damage.

Indeed, I used their svg version, selected them carefully, resized them,
unsharpen masked them and finally re-saved them because of 3 reasons:
- I wanted the main icon item to use as much as possible of the 32x32 size
so it stands out better in the front page. The current main items in a tango
icon usually are 31x31 or 30x31, even if the overall image size is 32x32.
- I had to remove transparency and make the bg white so IE works better.
- I wanted them to be a tiny bit sharper... ;)

>There isn't an RSS icon in the Tango set, but I've got a tango-ish version
>you can use here

Thanks! I changed to it! It looks much better than the old one. :)

Please let me know if anyone has time to design the 2-3 icons requested
earlier. I can't offer more than some free adspace for your product/project
I am afraid...

many thanks,
Eugenia