[Tango-artists] display perspective suggestion, shadows.

Sacrat sacrat at gmail.com
Sun Jul 16 07:27:56 PDT 2006

Tango has lots of icons featuring displays (video-display, etc...).
Unfortunately doe to a presence of perspective on small resolutions
they're not "crystal clear".
My suggestion: straighten displays for non-svg versions so they have
pisel-clear borders. Now 16x16 ok (just no room for manipulations) but
22 and 32 version sizes are slightly  rough. Especially 22x22 bitmap as
non-straight lines at that resolution often look awful.
What do you think? I'm not an Inkscape user but if needful could make a
fix in other editors.

P.S.: could anyone explain me the "add shadow" policy? Most icons have
them while some (preferences-desktop-peripherals, input-mouse, etc...)
don't. Besides, making shadows every time anew is a kind of perversion I
suppose.
So, two suggestions:
1. either document shadow creation in a guide
2. or just make PNG templates anyone can use so there're no "alien" shadows