[Tango-artists] Looking for new icon for FileRoller

William Szilveszter wszilveszter at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 08:55:16 PDT 2006

Any reason why the icons add, extract, etc. are 24x24? They are located
in the menu and should be 16x16.

Do we really need to add a specific to File Roller icon for add, file,
folder, and view? The icon associated for add folder can use the "new
folder icon" from the general theme. So too can others.

I would recommend trying to use icons drawn from the theme to keep your
app tied in with GNOME and not feel "out of place."

Cheers,

Will