[Tango-artists] Re: Looking for new icon for FileRoller

Jones Lee joneslee85 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 17:36:49 PDT 2006

>In the mockup there's an icon composed with the tango add-to-list icon (the
plus sign) and >git2 package, since seems that cc-by-sa is not gpl
compatible, you cannot mix pieces of >icons from tango (cc-by-sa) and
gnome-icon-theme (gpl).
I am fully aware of that. It's just a mockup to show designers how the
metaphor should be. I am looking foward to seeing more deisngs from u guys
:)