[Tango-artists] Some KDE icons

Andreas Nilsson nisses.mail at home.se
Thu Jun 22 13:14:55 PDT 2006

Charavel Olivier wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Since I've just switched to KDE, I made some icons :
>
> Kmail and "Ksession" (when you want to change sessions).
>
> In package there are png (all the sizes) and the svg so enjoy and critics
> welcome :).
>
> Cheers,
> Olivier.
Hi Olivier!
Great work man!

I'm not sure what distro you are on, but unless you are on ubuntu (where
these are included in the tango-icon-theme-common package) here are some
application-icons you hopefully can make use of:
http://ramnet.se/~nisse/diverse/temp/tango/tango-kde-applications.tar.gz

I've also ported some of David Vignonis nice icons for kde-edu to follow
the tango-styleguide. (for my personal use mostly). Only in scalable yet
though.
http://ramnet.se/~nisse/diverse/temp/tango/scalable/kalzium.svg
http://ramnet.se/~nisse/diverse/temp/tango/scalable/klatin.svg
http://ramnet.se/~nisse/diverse/temp/tango/scalable/kiten.svg