[Tango-artists] Regarding to GNOME Icon Theme structure

Jones Lee joneslee85 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 19:14:45 PDT 2006

Hi there guys,
  Yesterday, I was mucking around gnome cvs and I found out there are some
changes with gnome-icon-theme. Some particular apps icons now have been
removed such as xchat (just recently) and the rename to freedesktop's
icon-naming-spec of wallpaper changer icon. So can some one clear this
confusion of mine? Is GNOME following strictly the freedesktop
icon-naming-spec? If so, will all the current names be changed according to
icon-naming-spec? And will there be a deprecation of specific GNOME apps
icon (let programs ship the icon itself)? I know this is not much related to
Tango but at least it's related to icon-naming-spec.