Fwd: [Tango-artists] tali

Daniel Derozier dcubed20 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 14:23:40 PDT 2006

Depends on how you want them - do you want to update the icons all at once,
or commit new icons as they are ready? I've just finished settling into a
summer job in DC, so I should have some free time now be able to knock out
the icons I haven't done in pretty short order. Tell me what you want me to
do, and it'll get done.

Dan