[Tango-artists] cairo-clock

JUMP jp at jannol.com
Wed Mar 1 20:37:29 PST 2006

Hi folks!

I am new to tango, just discovered it about a week ago. I always have a
bunch of stuff that I do for learning and now I've been testing Inkscape
but my first attempt to just try and change the default cairo-clock to
match the tango theme didn't result very good, atleast not so far.

Anyways, just for fun I tried another thing and used the appointment-new
icon in an attempt to match the clock to the theme.

Heres a shot of the three cairo-clock themes that I worked on so far >

http://linux.jannol.com/ubuntu/shots/cairo-clock_themes.png

I'll work more with them while I learn Inkscape.

Here's the themes if you wanna use them with your caito-clock

http://linux.jannol.com/ubuntu/cairo-clock_themes/

For those of you that do not know what cairo clock is, it is a analog
clock thingy for the desktop

http://macslow.thepimp.net/?page_id=23

Questions:

1. Is there any other apps like Inkscape or is Inkscape the way to go?
2. Can The Gimp be used to create an image that I can use in inkscape
and if so, what file formats do I use?

Gr. Jannol