[Tango-artists] Questions about submitting stuff

Manu Cornet lmanul at ubuntu.com
Fri Mar 3 03:17:54 PST 2006

Hi !

> Well, I've made an attempt on creating an icon for the suite.
> I tried to make it look as much tango as I possible could.
> I just wanted to check if you guys had any opinions about
> it and if it is okay, tell me how to submit it to CVS and stuff.

I could ask the same kind of information : I made 6 icons for logout
actions (shutdown, reboot, etc.) a few weeks ago, which you can find at

	http://www.manucornet.net/GNOME/logout_dialog/

(previews and SVG versions). If some of them fit in the theme and can be
included, I would be delighted !

Cheers,
Manu