[Tango-artists] GTK, Opera

JUMP jp at jannol.com
Wed Mar 8 03:42:37 PST 2006

I just wonder if there are more gtk and/or metacity theming going on. I
began mixing and modifying a suite that I will ask around about
redistribution but it is not done yet.

The problem is that I kinda mix and modify from all around so it might
be a lot of asking. I almost don't have a clue how redistribution works,
some people seem to just mix whatever as in themes, images, code and
throw it out but I do know there is all kinds of license etc. but not
how to apply to all.

I began modifing the Tango CL Opera (that doesn't sound very
computish :) skin to fit my current setup.

And if I can't redistribute it when it's done, well then I can use it
myself. ;)

Here's a shot of my wip

http://linux.jannol.com/ubuntu/shots/NDT_060307.png

So my Questions is

Q1. Is there more GTK/Metacity Tango theming going on?

Q2. How to properly act within redistribution?

Q3. Anyone interested of working with me on my current setup?

Have a nice day

Cheers, Janne