[Tango-artists] Home/Work/Mobile Icons

Jonathan Mitchem jmitchem at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 15:46:32 PST 2006

I'm prototyping an instant messenger application, and I'm wondering if
there has been any work on, or consideration of, creating a set of
icons that represent 'home', 'work', and 'mobile', that I could use to
signify the type of contact information in the client?

This would be somethign similar to the way that these icons are used
to identify locations on a cell phone.  On my phone, I have icons for:
Work (picture of a building), Home (picture of a house), Main (picture
of a telephone), Mobile (picture of a cellphone), Fax (picture of a
fax machine... more like a printer), and Pager.

I have an need right now for Work, Home, and Mobile icons, but I can
think up some applications that might need implementations of the
other icons.

Jonathan Mitchem