[Tango-artists] audio-volume ... new svg

Sevenissimo seven.issimo at gmail.com
Thu May 4 11:33:34 PDT 2006

OK, finally my audio-volume-* icons...

I know, I know, tango theme already has volume icons
so I'm going to include these icons in the next release of my own
custom package...
btw, feel free to use them as you like (..editing, create derived
works, and so on..)

just a note: in the scalable 'muted' icon, the white cross on the red
square, is 3px (instead of 1px), 'cause I think it's more uniform with
the 16 and 32px vers. (and it's more visible)... think about this, and
about the modification of the existing icons

bye,
  -Matteo

PS. the attached archive is a '.tar.gz', check the extenision if it
seems damaged or something else ;)