[Tango-artists] Waltz icon management system beta2 release

Ulisse ulisail at yahoo.it
Mon Apr 9 12:50:32 PDT 2007

Hi Juan,
you linked the beta1 in the mail,but I was able to find the beta2 and
tried it.
Here I list some points that I think have to be fixed/improved:

- I can't get to show any .svg icon, but if I right-click a png, up pops
a menu asking to open it with inkscape. You should either make the svgs
show in the app and use mimetypes or stuff like that to guess the file
format and offer the right editing application.

- the "open theme" entry in menu doesn't do anything

- I cannot understand how to open an index file, maybe the "open theme"
is for that...

- if you scroll a page of icons, the column headers goes away with the
content, instead of remaining at the top

let's see what you can do with beta3 ;)

Ciao,
Ulisse.

Juan Colino ha scritto:
> Here is the second beta of waltz. I hope you find this second release
> more interesting and let me know what you thing about.
>
> You just have to download it and exec the main python file, waltz.py.
> There is a README file if you have some troubles. Again I'll
> appreciate ANY feedback.
>
> You can download it from:
> https://forja.rediris.es/frs/download.php/230/waltz-0.1-beta.tar.gz
>
> There is also a main site in English: http://csl-waltz.forja.rediris.es
> and a blog in Spanish: http://waltz.wordpress.com
> and you can check out the code in:
> https://forja.rediris.es/websvn/wsvn/csl-waltz/?rev=0&sc=0
>
> For feedback you can use this thread, this forums
> https://forja.rediris.es/forum/?group_id=74 and my mail, juan.colino
> at gmail dot com
>
> Thanks guys.

-- When There Are No Walls, You Need No Windows --
   Linux user #393784 -- http://counter.li.org/
   my blog - http://ulisse.wordpress.com