[Tango-artists] needed icons

David Jordan david_jordan at unc.edu
Thu Aug 30 08:46:19 PDT 2007

Is there a process/procedure by which one can suggest new icons that are
needed? For example, I have a need for an icon to represent a generic
database. It is very commonly represented by a 3D cylinder in system
diagrams. Alternative, an icon depicting a relational database (rows and
columns) would be useful, but it would be far easier to render the cylinder.

I applaud the work of this group, creating an outstanding icon set.

With regards to the terms of use, I'll have a page on my site that will
attribute Tango for its contribution of the icon set. Should this
include the icon I find on the web page detailing terms of use (cup with
pen/pencil, CC, human symbol, backwards C). It would be good if your
website could define a standard set of text/graphics used for this
purpose. I'll also include a link to your site.

--
David Jordan
Data Warehouse Architect
mailto: david_jordan at unc.edu