Fwd: [Tango-artists] Spain Flag

jEsuSdA 8) bazofia1 at terra.es
Thu Jan 11 09:41:08 PST 2007

(_0_L_! escribió:

> [...]

I've thinking about coat of arms in small sizes, but i think that the
official flag have the coat of arms, and maybe is not much correct to
remome them. I'ts true that it can not be seen in the small sizes but
almost there are something.

Maybe it could be sacrified to gain some usability, but i think smaller
flags whith coat of arms are clean and can be distinguished from others
flags. What do you think?

> And the proportions are good because sometimes people used to make
> them equal and the yellow one its 2 times wider.
The proportions has been having present in the design proccess. :D

I'm from Spain, then i know the yellow band is bigger than red ones. :D
> Bien hecho tio ;)
Gracias colega! :D

Salu2 de jEsuSdA 8)