Fwd: [Tango-artists] Spain Flag

(_0_L_! juan.colino at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 10:14:23 PST 2007

Mmm, I know the coat its official and should be there but I think 80% of the
flags have a coat or something like that (like the brazil flag, it has some
white stars) and usualy people just know the shape and colors. I would leave
it until we see how is this topic solved in other flags and then make a
decision.