[Tango-artists] Website usage/license

Eric cephelo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 12:08:39 PST 2007

I've noticed a few sites (blogs, mostly) using some of the Tango
icons. I'm curious how the CC-BY-SA applies here, does anyone know?

Obviously the page in question would need attribution and a link back
to the Tango site (the BY portion). But how was the SA portion play
in? Does showing the images (derived or not) suffice SA as long as
they do not impede on downloading the image?

Unfortunately it doesn't appear the FAQ on the CC website addresses this. :-(