[Tango-artists] Icons for inclusion

Rodney Dawes dobey at novell.com
Sat Mar 10 05:11:45 PST 2007

Perhaps it could use some touch-ups, sure. But I think the metaphor does
in fact make sense. It is a category icon, not an tool, process, or
product icon. All persons on a construction site, must wear hard hats.
They don't all have to carry or use hammers, nails, screwdrivers,
fishing wire, or many of the other things used in the construction of a
building.

Perhaps a toolbox would be a somewhat better metaphor though. Given that
it contains tools for building software.

-- dobey