[Tango-artists] some basic icons still needing work

David Prieto frandavid100 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 04:28:38 PDT 2007

Hi Olivier,

> I think these icons are not tango-ed yet because nobody could find a
> good metaphor.

Well, I think it would be cool to spark some debate about that, people
might just not have thought about the issue, or maybe they do have their
own ideas but nobody brought it up.

Personally, I think that no one has found a good metaphor because the
old ones are just fine. I'm thinking about the apply, cancel and OK
icons, is there anything wrong with their current metaphors at all?