[Tango-artists] some basic icons still needing work

Olivier Charavel charavel.olivier at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 04:59:49 PDT 2007

Hi again David,

I think you're right, a debate would be the thing to do.
Why not putting a Special "Apply & Cancel icons" Tango Friday ?

About the icons, I don't like the Apply / OK icon. I don't understand
what it means. The easier thing is to make a "Check" icon but it's
too easy and classic. The Cancel icon is fine and I think there's
already a new Gnome icon for this one.

Cheers,

Charavel Olivier
http://sekkyumu.deviantart.com/