[Tango-artists] Re: dell inspiron

André Wyrwa a.wyrwa at gmx.de
Tue Mar 27 19:21:02 PDT 2007

On Tue, 2007-03-27 at 20:39 -0400, Alexandre Rostovtsev wrote:
> On 3/25/07, Antoine Caillau <antoinecailliau at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > I context of the Tango icon set, i find them somewhat too detailed and
> > > in part violating the Tango style as i understand it (the part about the
> > > light inner outline that i find not consequently enough established in
> > > both icons).
> > For me it's also too detailed.
>
> OK, then here is my second attempt at Dell Inspiron device icons. They
> are now more "cartoony", there is a Tango outline, and some
> unnecessary detail has been removed.

Awesome. Looks significantly more tango to me.

One more thing, though...
It doesn't have a "floor" shadow. As a tango icon it needs one.
As i see, you are using the full height, unfortunately. Maybe you could
steal a pixel row in the display and one in the chassis which would give
you two pixel rows for a little shadow.

André.