[Tango-artists] Help with batch converting svg icons

Jon A. Cruz jon at joncruz.org
Wed Mar 28 09:14:39 PDT 2007

On Mar 28, 2007, at 9:01 AM, Frédéric Bellaiche wrote:

> ... speaking of which, I recently came accross such discrepancies.
> To which of the two projects should I file a bug ? (both ?)

You will need to compare the the spec, and perhaps the standard test
suite, to see which one is not following the SVG spec. (It is also
possible that they are both making different choices that stay within
the spec)

Comparing to Batik is another good way to check, and can be helpful
for mentioning in whichever bug you do file.

The spec:
http://www.w3.org/TR/SVG11/

Test suite:
http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/Test/20061213/