[Tango-artists] Tango Friday

Daniel Derozier dcubed20 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 12:30:09 PDT 2007

chr5: Have you read the icon guidelines? Your icons don't really fit
the Tango theme at all, especially with regard to color, line widths,
inner outline, and style in general. Maybe you should take a look at
the style guidelines
(http://tango.freedesktop.org/Tango_Icon_Theme_Guidelines) or the
current icon library (http://tango.freedesktop.org/Tango_Icon_Library)
to get started.