[Tango-artists] [Fwd: Re: IBM ThinkPad T-Series]

Jakub Steiner jimmac at novell.com
Thu May 17 02:53:02 PDT 2007

On Wed, 2007-05-16 at 18:32 +1000, André Wyrwa wrote:
> Hei,
>
> On Mon, 2007-05-14 at 21:05 +0200, Björn Martensen wrote:
> > late, but i like it :>
> > could you provide the svg or edit it yourself to create the lenovo
> > thinkpad aswell? i like your icon much more than my attempt.
>
> glad you like it.
>
> I can provide the SVG, but give me some time, because i think there are
> a couple of things that need to be improved.
>
> I was also planning to make derivatives for different types of
> ThinkPads...i.e. T4x series, T3x series, T6x series, X...., A...., R....
> and so on. Just need to get into it again...and need to have it accepted
> by Jakub to have a base to work from.
>
> Jakub, if you could give me some hints as to what you would like to see
> changed...?

Hi André.
sorry for the lack of feedback. I do like your T series icons, it
captures the key elements of a thinkpad well. If you send me the svgs,
I'll be happy to add them to the other devices in gnome icon theme
extras (GPL). Make sure you edit the metadata and provide authorship
info.

I'm really happy about the interest in the device icons. Both you &
Frederic are doing a great job.

cheers

--
Jakub Steiner <jimmac at novell.com>