[Tango-artists] Generic Network Items

Ale dummy at alezatti.it
Sat Nov 3 00:28:14 PDT 2007

Il giorno Sat, 3 Nov 2007 01:28:02 +0100
"Frédéric Bellaiche" <frederic.bellaiche at gmail.com> ha scritto:

> Here's a preview of what I've got right now. The firewall's icon is not
> mine. No metadata came with it, so can't give the proper credits... Anybody
> knows its author and licence ?

Great...your icons It's what I need! Thanks!

> Not that sure about the metaphore for the NIDS (the radar thing). What do
> you think ?

Yes I think it's good. NIDS is a network sensor that analyze traffic
and make allarm about malicious/anomally network traffic. Can you
add a NIDS variant? IPS it's an IDS with the ability to kill/close
malicious/anomally network connection.

Thanks a lot.

--
Saluti Alex.