[Tango-artists] Tango Showroom page

Andreas Nilsson nisses.mail at home.se
Tue Nov 27 08:13:48 PST 2007

Hi everyone!
Some time ago, Jakub set up the Tango Showroom page [1] in the wiki on
the Tango website.
The intent of the page was to show off some popular projects using the
style guidelines for their icons in their applications. We wanted to
keep the list of apps short, effective and of high quality.
Therefore I was wondering if we can remove Phex and AyEyePad from the
list, as these apps are merely reusing icons from tango-icon-theme (not
drawing a lot of new icons, like GIMP) and isn't as well known as, say
GIMP, VMWare or OpenOffice.

I also think it would be a good idea to bring up apps that one thinks
should be good for inclusion on the page before adding them. Also if
someone thinks something doesn't belong in there, please say. I would
definitely want to see Firefox 3.0 on the page as soon as we have that
out of the door for example.
- Andreas

1. http://tango.freedesktop.org/Tango_Showroom