[Tango-artists] Two new icons (if you like them)

Alexander Wuerstlein arw at arw.name
Sun Oct 21 21:41:11 PDT 2007

Hello,

for an internal software project I decided to use your magnificent icon set. In
case you are interested, the two new icons I made for that (the application
icon for the application named 'waffel', which means 'waffle' or 'cone' in
english and a log-in icon based on your system-log-out) are available from
http://wwwcip.cs.fau.de/~snalwuer/waffel-icons/

The license (also stated on the page) is CC by-sa 2.5 (the same as the tango
icon set of course).

Please note, that I'm not an artist but a programmer, so the graphics might not
meet your usual standard. I also changed the svg of my icons to be scalable,
you might want to change that back if it doesn't meet your usual format.

Ciao,

Alexander Wuerstlein.