[Tango-artists] In need of icon-artist love!

Daniel Schierbeck daniel.schierbeck at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 04:19:12 PDT 2007

Hi guys and gals,

I've been a fan of the Tango project since its infancy, and would like
to thank you all for the important work you've all done for the open
source desktop.

I'm currently engaged in developing a set of GTK widgets and tools for
the Bazaar Revision Control System [1]. If you've ever used these tools,
you'll know that they all desperately need icon depicting the actions
and concepts handled. Where icons are currently used, they are often
used wrongly.

If there is one or more brave souls frequenting this list who might be
up to the challenge, I'd love to hear from you. There isn't any hard
deadlines, and any contribution will be appreciated. This *is* coming
from a guy with the painting skills of a six year old...

I hope to hear from you!

1.  http://bazaar-vcs.org/

Cheers,
Daniel Schierbeck