[Tango-artists] Another License Enquiry

Rodney Dawes dobey.pwns at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 20:03:49 PDT 2007

Personally, I would drop the idea of having a globe where the O
is/should be. Simply having the text only looks much better to me.
It also has nothing to do with code, or rendering. If you really
want a graphical logo in the Tango style, I would suggest trying
to come up with some design that /says/ Code + Render when you
look at it.

-- dobey