[Tango-artists] Diary icon

Cube cube at szypulka.com
Thu Jun 19 10:19:04 PDT 2008

Hello Philip,

The icon is ready!

I'd like to apologize another time for this to take that long (the actual
icon creation time was like 1h), but it wasn't up to me to decide whether to
start with the icon or not. This usually doesn't happen here at Tango, I
don't know why it happened this time.

If you want, I'd really appreciate if you posted an even short comment at:
http://cubestuff.wordpress.com/2008/06/19/diary-goes-tango/

Thanks in advance,

Jakub Szypulka
Tango artist