[Tango-artists] Backup Icon Request

Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado raul at dervishd.net
Sat Oct 18 12:45:16 PDT 2008

Saluton Michael :)

On Sat, 18 Oct 2008 15:18:33 -0400, Michael Terry dixit:
> I'd appreciate your thoughts about or attempts at a better "Backup"
> icon.

I like the icon, but I haven't tested it smallsized. Anyway, you have an
answer from Wolter Hellmund: listen to him, he is *very* good at icons
:) He has prepared a PERFECT icon for an app I'm writing. Hopefully you
will be able to see the icon soon at launchpad, too, project
"tempusfugit". It is not finished yet (long story...) but I hope you
will see the work soon and judge Wolter's work yourself. Until that
happens, please trust me: he is good with this job and can help you a
lot.

We are waiting for 13 Feb 2009 23:31:30 +0000 ...