[Tango-artists] software updates icon

Jakub Steiner jimmac at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 13:22:00 PDT 2008

Hi Richard,
I believe you are using a customized icon for the packagekit app icon
and for the status area that originates from the tango icon theme
(software-update-available), with the arrow vertically flipped (I'm
guessing because you feel it's about UPdating, rather than DOWNloading
;). Sadly the 22x22 version also includes a flipped shadow/lighting
and the control center (at least in openSUSE) seems to use the 48x48
scaled down to 32x32 instead of using a size-specific bitmap.

Attached is the icon in all required sizes + source SVG. Please use
them to keep the otherwise polished look. Thanks!

P.S.:If it's something openSUSE actually does, please do tell :)
--
Jakub Steiner <jimmac at gmail.com>
http://jimmac.musichall.cz