[Tango-artists] News on Tango going public domain

JAMES MASON jmason at yamatoengines.com
Tue Feb 3 13:19:15 PST 2009

It's been a month since this message went out, but I haven't seen any
response on the list.
Is there a site somewhere with information on the Public Domain Tango
resources?

James Mason

On Sat, Jan 3, 2009 at 9:45 PM, Simon Pascal Klein <klepas at klepas.org>wrote:

> Had a few comments regarding the movement of tango resources into the
> public domain including recently from the Debian maintainer of the
> theme—what's the latest on the move?
>

> Oh, happy '09 btw. (:
>

> —Pascal
>
> ---
> Simon Pascal Klein
> Concept designer
>
> (w) http://klepas.org
> (e) klepas at klepas.org

Confidentiality Notice:
The documents accompanying this electronic transmission may contain
confidential information. The information is intended only for the use of the
individual(s) or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking of any
action in reliance on the contents of this electronic information is not
permissible. If you have received this electronic document in error, please
immediately notify us by telephone at (360)733-1916.
Thank you.