[Tango-artists] News on Tango going public domain

Andreas Nilsson nisses.mail at home.se
Tue Feb 3 13:34:08 PST 2009

Hi James!
So far I've received ok from the following artists to relicense
tango-icon-theme from CCBYSA to Public Domain:
Andreas Nilsson (myself), Jakub Steiner, Garrett Lesage, Tuomas
Kuosmanen, Lapo Calamandrei, Corey Woodworth and Steven Garrity. There
are only a couple of icons left that I need to fix the metadata in. We
also need a ok from Ryan Collier (might be ok anyway though, since he
did the icons when he was at Novell).
Sorry for the delay. Give me two more days.
- Andreas