[Tango-artists] News on Tango going public domain

Rodney Dawes dobey.pwns at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 13:37:19 PST 2009

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/tango/tango-icon-library/

That repository is public domain artwork. We are working on getting
approvals from all the outside contributors for the old
tango-icon-theme, to make a release that is under public domain. We
don't require copyright assignment, and Novell only has rights to
grant permission for relicensing what copyright is assigned to them.
Hopefully we will have this ready in the next few days.

-- Rodney