[Tango-artists] pdf file icon

Parminder Gupta gupta.parminder at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 21:30:58 PDT 2009

hello,

i prefer to use the tango icons exclusively on my linux desktop, but i
have run into a small problem. i generally print everything i want to
read as PDF file and i find it hard to distinguish pdf files from others
file when looking at things in a file manager.

i looked at tango icons and found "gnome-mime-application-pdf.png" being
used as icons for pdf files. I was wondering if someone can create an
icon with proper pdf logo as displayed by adobe?

thanks a lot,
parminder