[Telepathy] telepathy-inspector (0.1) released!

NAVEEN VERMA ernaveenverma at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 11:17:51 PDT 2006

Hi Danial,

I manage to install the telepathy-inspactor on fedoracore 5, but when I am
trying to run it give an error as:
"Failed to open connection to bus: Unable to determined the address of the
bus"

Do I need to install anything else related to telepathy apart from
"telepathy-inspector" application? Like connection manager library etc.

-Regards
--Naveen