[Telepathy] Welcome to our project page..

Stefan Eilers stefan.eilers at basyskom.de
Mon May 1 09:15:28 PDT 2006

Hello out there!

Its took his time and is still unfinished, but I think it is time to
announce our project page. Due to the fact that the previous name
(openCDI) was too technology based for the most of us, we decided to
rename the project to Decibel. After Nuno Pinheiro gave us a great
looking logo, we decided to go online with the things we currently have.

The page contains a (very short) description about the aim of
Decibel. As we currently working on the mission control stuff, the
main part of this page contains telepathy related stuff. It contains
some use case and sequence diagrams to show how we see the
architecture and to clear some things up, which are not documented on
the official telepathy page.
This information is just for the discussion here, thus it would be
great if all of you would look at it and say what's right or may be
changed.. We will add additional information as fast as possible to
finish the design.

Feel free to comment our page and tell us what should be added..

You will find the page at: www.decibel-kde.org

Mfg., Stefan Eilers
--
Stefan Eilers
Projekt Manager

basysKom GmbH
Robert-Bosch-Str. 7 | 64293 Darmstadt | Germany
Tel: +49 6151 3969-962 | Fax: -736 | Mobile: +49 170 4213459 |
Jabber: eilers at jabber.org
stefan.eilers at basyskom.de | www.basyskom.de