[Telepathy] Welcome to our project page..

Robert McQueen robert.mcqueen at collabora.co.uk
Wed May 3 09:16:05 PDT 2006

NAVEEN VERMA wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a doubt about a situation as:
>
> If A party first initiate a text chat with B party, as per my
> understanding  Mission Control will create a text channel to establish
> the connection. After some time A or B party upgrade to Voip, along with
> text chat, then Mission Control again create a media channel to
> establish the media connection. Are both the text channel and media
> channel will be in the same session, or both will be in different session?

There will be two seperate channels, one will be a text channel for the
text messages, and the other will be a streaming media channel for the
voip call. Whether a UI decides to try and display these to the user at
the same time, or even in the same program, isn't really a concern at
the mission control/connection manager framework level.

> -Regards
> --Naveen

Regards,
Rob