[Telepathy] Welcome to our project page..

NAVEEN VERMA ernaveenverma at gmail.com
Wed May 3 09:53:53 PDT 2006

Hi,

>There will be two seperate channels, one will be a text channel for the
text messages, and the other will be a streaming media channel for the
voip call. Whether a UI decides to try and display these to the user at
the same time, or even in the same program, isn't really a concern at
the mission control/connection manager framework level.

So is it like, user already has two channels one for text and another for
media, and as per connection requiest type(text or media). Mission Control
select and start correspondion channel?

-Regards
--Naveen