[Telepathy] telepathy-stream-engine 0.3.15 released

Robert McQueen robert.mcqueen at collabora.co.uk
Sun Nov 26 09:40:58 PST 2006

Couple of tweaks in our error handling, enable realtime scheduling, add
a way to pick up video caps from an environment variable, a watchdog in
case buggy gstreamer elements deadlock our mainloop (grr). Darcs changes
follow.

Tarball at:
http://telepathy.freedesktop.org/releases/stream-engine/telepathy-stream-engine-0.3.15.tar.gz

Regards,
Rob

Sun Nov 26 16:43:00 GMT 2006  Robert McQueen
<robert.mcqueen at collabora.co.uk>
  tagged stream-engine 0.3.15

Sun Nov 26 16:39:59 GMT 2006  Robert McQueen
<robert.mcqueen at collabora.co.uk>
  * bump version to 0.3.15

Sun Nov 26 14:42:23 GMT 2006  Jussi Laako <jussi.laako at nokia.com>
  * Re-enable realtime functionality

Sun Nov 26 14:40:55 GMT 2006  Zeeshan Ali <zeeshan.ali at nokia.com>
  * * src/tp-stream-engine.c: (bus_async_handler), (_create_pipeline):
Get the whole caps from the environment rather than only the fps.

Fri Nov 24 16:27:14 GMT 2006  philippe.kalaf at collabora.co.uk
  * NULL pipeline after called stop on farsight streams

Fri Nov 24 16:26:27 GMT 2006  philippe.kalaf at collabora.co.uk
  * Stop stream when tp_stream_engine_stream_error() is called

Sun Nov 26 13:53:17 GMT 2006  Robert McQueen
<robert.mcqueen at collabora.co.uk>
  * set the watchdog bark/bite to 5 and 30 seconds respectively

Fri Nov 24 17:59:58 GMT 2006  Robert McQueen
<robert.mcqueen at collabora.co.uk>
  * add a SIGALRM based watchdog, reset every 3 seconds and aborting us
after 5