[Telepathy] libtelepathy

Dafydd Harries dafydd.harries at collabora.co.uk
Wed Sep 27 02:46:07 PDT 2006

Ar 26/09/2006 am 21:17, ysgrifennodd Jimen Ching:
> Hi all,
>
> I've just retrieve the darcs repository for libtelepathy.  I did
> 'autoreconf -i' and tried to build it.  But the build failed when
> tp-connmgr-gen.h wasn't found.  I didn't find this file in the darcs
> repository.  How do I generate this file?

This file is generated by dbus-binding-tool. Your make output should contain
this:

Making all in src
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/daf/libtelepathy/tmp/src'
dbus-binding-tool --prefix=tp-connmgr --mode=glib-client ../xml/modified/tp-connmgr.xml > tp-connmgr-gen.h

--
Dafydd