[Telepathy] [patch] Additional infos on the CM

Tobias Hunger tobias.hunger at basyskom.de
Mon Apr 9 05:39:02 PDT 2007

Hi there!

This is one of the patches we discussed at FOSTEL this week:

It adds to methods to the connection manager so that Decibel/Mission
Control can find out which channel types/interfaces a CM supports so that
they do not need to try things out (which would cause the CM to be started
up as well).

This info should go into the manager file as well. Is that format
described in the Wiki only? Then I'll update it there once this patch gets
applied.

Best Regards,
Tobias Hunger
Senior Software Engineer

basysKom GmbH
Robert-Bosch-Str. 7 | 64293 Darmstadt | Germany
Tel: +49 6151 396-8769 | Fax: -9736

tobias.hunger at basyskom.de | www.basyskom.de

Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 9352
Geschäftsführung: Eva Brucherseifer